Town of Emerald Isle
Planning Board Meeting
Monday, February 23, 2004
6:00 PM at Town Hall
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting held on January 26, 2004.
- Report from the Planning Director
- Town Board Meeting
- Building Inspection Report, January 2004
- Meetings to Note
- Board of Commissioners, March 9, 2004
- Planning Board, March 22, 2004
- Consider a request by Thomas Strickland to rezone two lots located on the south side of Emerald Drive from B-3 (Business) to R-2 (Residential).
- Consider possible amendments to Section 19, Article X., Dunes and Vegetation Protection, of the Town Code.
- Consider possible amendments to Section 6, Article V., Bogue Sound Piers, of the Town Code.
- Consider a request by the Town of Emerald Isle for review of the Draft CAMA Land Use Plan.
- Consider a request by Coastal Land Ventures, Inc. for preliminary plat approval for a 2-lot subdivision located on the north side of Coast Guard Road and west of its intersection with Emerald Drive (Highway 58).
- Discussion on a request for a variance submitted by Bogue Banks Water Corporation.