Saturday, August 27, 2016
On the Beach (Next to Islander) at Western Ocean Regional Access, Emerald Isle, NC
The Town is excited to bring back the iconic Emerald Isle event after a 17-year hiatus, and we hope everyone will join us in Emerald Isle for a great, late-summer party on the beach!
- FREE admission!
- Food trucks and vendors will be set up in the parking area of the Western Ocean Regional Access, so grab some lunch, snacks, and/or dinner at the festival!
- Purchase your very own Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival t-shirt ($20, on sale at the gazebo).
- No tents or umbrellas are permitted within 100 ft. of the stage. (We don't want you to block anyone's view! Make sure you bring your sunblock!)
- Most important, have fun but BE SAFE - DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
- Beer and wine consumption is permitted on the beach strand only (must be 21 years old).
- Consumption is not permitted in the upper areas (restrooms, volleyball courts, parking areas) of the Western Ocean Regional Access.
- Coolers may be transported through the upper areas of the Western Ocean Regional Access en route to the beach strand.
- Liquor is prohibited.
- No beer and wine will be sold on-site.
- Parking is permitted along the grassy NC 58 right of way (similar to parking for the annual Emerald Isle St. Patrick's Festival), and visitors should make the short walk along Islander Drive to the Western Ocean Regional Access.
- If you are staying in Emerald Isle, we encourage you to walk along the beach to the Western Ocean Regional Access, or walk or ride a bike along the Town's multi-use path.
- Handicapped parking only is available at the Western Ocean Regional Access.
- Traffic will flow one-way on Islander Drive, Louise Avenue, and Boardwalk Avenue on the day of the festival. Drop-offs are permitted along Islander Drive, but the driver must return to the NC 58 right of way to park.
11:00 Sammy O'Banion, Master of Ceremonies and performing
11:30 Spare Change
12:30 Too Much Sylvia
1:30 Jim Quick & Coastline
2:30 The Fantastic Shakers
3:30 Hip Pocket, with special guest Danny Woods, formerly of Chairmen of the Board
4:30 The Tams