The Fishing Tournament Executive Committee is tasked with overall coordination and oversight responsibilities for the Emerald Isle Fishing Tournament. The Emerald Isle Fishing Tournament raises funds for future Bogue Inlet dredging costs, and scholarships.
Visit the EI Fall Fishing Tournament Website and Facebook.
2023 Scholarship Applications
Applications are now open for up to six scholarships from the tournament, and are due by March 31, 2023. See eligibility criteria and application material (PDF).
View a press release from the Fishing Tournament Committee.
Executive Committee Members
- Mark Taylor, Chair
- Athan Parker
- Christine Sharma
- Kenny Sullivan
- Ron Dimock
- Jim Woolard
- Edward Holland
- Greg Dennis
- Jamie Vogel
- Jason Holland
- Ty Cannon
- Leonard Crumpler
- Debbie Parker
- Natalie Crumpler
- Mark Taylor: Tournament Directory
- Ed Holland: Rules and Regulations
- Jim Woolard: Weigh Master
- Greg Dennis: Merchandise Sales
- Debbie Parker: Tournament Day T-Shirt Sales
- Christine Sharma: IT/Website/Social Media
- Jamie Vogel: Press Release
- Ron Dimock: Scholarships
- Jason Holland and Kenny Sullivan: Boat Check-in
- Natalie Crumpler: Fish Registration at weigh-ins
- Mark Taylor, Athan Parker, Ty Cannon, Leonard Crumpler: Auction and Weigh Station Crew