Beach Music Festival
The Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival returns on Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 10:30am-5:30pm. This is a FREE event!
Band line up:
10:30 Too Much Sylvia
12:00 Chairman of the Board
1:30 The Embers
3:00 The Tams
4:30 The ToneZ
MC - Big Sam and Company
Thank you to our sponsors:
Carteret County Tourism and Development Authority
Emerald Isle Realty
Food trucks inside WORA with several varieties of food!
Mamaw’s Crab Cakes and Seafood
Sunshine Girls Lemonade
Smokin Joe’s BBQ
La Cocina Del Coqui
Funnels of Love
Capone’s Taste of Philly
Tee shirts and merchandise for sale!
Answers to commonly asked questions about Beach Music Festival 2023 - Saturday, September 23 10:30am-5:30pm FREE EVENT
- There is handicapped parking available at the Western Access as long as they have their handicapped placard.
- There is a boardwalk leading to the handicapped observation deck and it is ramped up to the beach strand
- Beach wheelchair are available at the Fire Dept. at a first come first serve basis
- This is a FREE service
- They will pick up along the Hwy 58 in the right of way near Islander Drive.- See Map Attached
- Pickups will start at 8:30 am and will go on until 6:00pm
- They will drop people off at the entrance of the Western Access
- NO ONE is able to park at the Western Access parking lot, not even volunteers UNLESS you have a handicap placard
- People can park along 58 and over by Bert’s Surf Shop for free- See map attached
- You can NOT leave things over night
- You can only get a sticker for your tent if you are an ocean front property owner and have filled out the application with Town Admin
- You can set up on the beach the morning of but you cannot leave your things unattended
- You have to be 100ft away from the stage which will be marked off
Food & Drink
- There will be food trucks in the parking lot of the western access- Bobby’s BBQ, (others TBA)
- No Glass Bottles on beach or in the park
- No alcohol permitted at the park/parking lot.
- Alcohol is permitted on the beach strand as long as it is not in glass bottles
- No alcohol will be sold at the event
- Should check in with Wanda at the volunteer tent and she will give them a volunteer shirt if they have not already picked theirs up
- There will be subs, chips, and drinks available for the volunteers and staff
- See list for volunteer list with duties
- Dogs are permitted on the beach but must be on a leash at all times. Remind owners it will be a VERY BUSY festival
- All ages are welcome at the festival. Families, children, adults, seniors, etc.
- Beach Driving is restricted from the pier to the Doe St Ramp. It will be closed all day and won’t open back up until Sunday
Call 252-354-6350 for more details.