January 7, 2020
Neighborhood Watch Board Meeting
6 PM Police Station Conference Room January 7, 2020
- Approve minutes from November 5, 2019 meeting
- All Updates and Leftovers from 2019
- Crisis Care Team - any future involvement by NW
- Condo and Gated Communities meetings
- Golf carts any open issues?
- Communications Processes
- Other ?
- Planning for quarterly meetings for 2020 (subjects and speakers)
- March - Chief provide crime stats update, plus?
- June - ?
- September - ?
- Ideas for NW "theme" for 2020
- 2018 - "Lock it or Lose it"
- 2019 - "IT'S TIME TO LOCK UP" #9PM Routine
- 2020 - ?
- Child Bicycle Helmet Initiative
- PEP and Coffee with a Cop
- Golf with a Cop Tournament plan and date -
- St. Pats Festival participation
- Administrative needs and updates
- Zone needs
- Zone Updates
- Open discussion
MISSION OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH
The mission of the Neighborhood Watch Program is to raise the resident and visitor awareness and sensitivity to questionable activity while in Emerald Isle. People who are alert to various security issues enhance the safety of all residents, visitors and property.
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 9:52:00 AM