February 19, 2019
Regular Meeting of the
GOLF CART ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday, Feb.19,2019 - 5:30pm
Town Board Meeting Room, 7500 Emerald Drive
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Adoption of Minutes from Previous Meeting
- Adoption of Agenda
- Discussions of Old Business
- Clarifications by Chief Reese on current funds available for Golf Cart programs, status of current budget allocations to make up for difference between $18k allocated/FY18-19, and $33k actually collected in 2018, & earlier years allocations & actual summaries. End goal to clarify what funds are available for golf cart facility improvements this year.
- Discussion of recommendations for Commissioners in this years budget work.
- Discussion of easement agreement rough draft corrections to properly address the needed parcels in Bell Cove Shopping Center’s parcels (Coastal Land Ventures) & for Belle Cove Blvd.(private Dr. owned by Watauga Evergreens ETAL). Assumes no proposed work along CGR will be outside ROW.
- Based on item a’s summary, discussion on & possibly voting to recommend to the Board of Commissioners to move forward in the process for the Golf Cart Path between Osprey Ridge & Bell Cove shopping Center on north side of CGR.
- Discussion of New Business
- Suggested Agenda Items for next meeting
- Comments from Committee Members
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:15:00 PM