July 16, 2019
Regular Meeting of the
GOLF CART ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:30pm
Town Board Meeting Room, 7500 Emerald Drive
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Adoption of Minutes from Previous Meeting
- Adoption of Agenda
- Discussions of Old Business
- Election of Offices for new Committee Term 1/2019=>12/’19?
- Update/Browder on June Mtg’s findings on status of Golf Cart Parking & any immediate minor changes for Chief Reese to work w/ Pub.Wrks on prior to end of year, & info conveyed from Bogue Banks Water regarding policy issues w/ Golf Cart Path conflicts w/ their water system.
- Any updates on committee measurements of conditions for potential GC Path north side of 58 between the Dogleg & 25th st..
- Clarification by Matt Zapp on balance of Golf Cart Committee Fund from fee collection over and above projected budgeted amounts.
- Discussion of New Business
- Suggested Agenda Items for next meeting
- Comments from Committee Members
Friday, July 12, 2019 11:07:00 AM