Town of Emerald Isle
Planning Board Meeting
Monday, January 26, 2004
7:00 PM at Town Hall
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Planning Board
- Approval of Minutes for the Regular Meeting held on November 24, 2003
- Report from the Planning Director
- Town Board Meeting
- Land Use Steering Committee Update
- Building Inspection Reports, November and December 2003
- Meetings to Note
- Joint Land Use Plan Steering Committee/Planning Board Meeting, February 4, 2004
- Planning Board/Board of Commissioners Joint Subcommittee, (tentative dates) February 5, 9 and 12, 2004
- Board of Commissioners, February 10, 2004
- Planning Board, February 23, 2004
- Consider a request by Bell Cove LLC to rezone approximately 5.02 acres located north of Coast Guard Road and west of Highway 58 (Emerald Drive) from B-3 (Business) to RMF (Residential Multi-Family).
- Consider a request by the Town of Emerald Isle for the subdivision of 43.2 acres of property located on the north side of Coast Guard Road.
- Consider possible amendments to Section 19, Article X., Dunes and Vegetation Protection, of the Town Code.
- Consider a request by Thomas Strickland to rezone two lots located on the south side of Emerald Drive from B-3 (Business) to R-2 (Residential).
- Consider the appointment of two Planning Board members to serve on the Planning Board/Board of Commissioners Joint Subcommittee to review the Draft Land Use Plan Update.
- Discussion on the regulations governing the construction of piers.