Town of Emerald Isle
Planning Board Meeting
Monday, July 28, 2003
7:00 PM at Town Hall
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of June 23, 2003
- Conduct election for Vice-Chair of the Planning Board
- Report from the Planning Director
- Town Board Meeting, July 8, 2003
- Dunes and Preservation Ordinance
- Amendment to Section 19-8(b)
- Flood Damage Ordinance, Section 19-251 thru 330
- Land Use Steering Committee Update, July 8, 2003
- Building Inspection Report, June 2003
- Meetings to Note
- Town Board of Commissioners, August 12, 2003
- LUP Steering Committee, August 13, 2003
- Planning Board, August 25, 2003
- Possible amendments to Section 19 of the Town Code to allow for the establishment of businesses specializing in therapeutic message and acupuncture.
- Possible amendments to Section 19 of the Town Code, Dunes and Vegetation Ordinance, in order to address issues related to septic systems.
- Possible amendments to Section 19 of the Town Code in order to address issues related to the outside display of goods and merchandise in commercial districts.
- Development of Policies and Procedures in order to govern the activities of the Planning Board.