June 14, 2016
MEMO TO: Mayor Barber and Board of Commissioners
FROM: Frank A. Rush, Jr., Town Manager
SUBJECT: Resolution Declaring Surplus Items for Public Auction
The Board of Commissioners is asked to approve the attached resolution declaring certain items as surplus and authorizing sale via an internet auction.
The following items are included in the attached resolution, all of which are several years old and/or no longer function efficiently for Town department operations:
- 2008 Ford Explorer VIN# 1FMEU73E38UA26733
Heavy use on the beach strand, in excess of 130,000 miles
Heavy use on the beach strand, beyond useful life.
- 2005 Hustler Super Z Mower and Roll Bar
Excessive use and age, beyond useful life.
Originally installed in 2002, recently replaced with new system in Board room.
- 2 – Okidata Printers, battery backup, adaptors
- Assorted banner rods, mounting brackets, paper towel dispensers
- Assorted Color C-9 Christmas lights
Beyond useful life.
I recommend approval of the attached resolution.