View Full Agenda Packet
Print Full Agenda Packet
Print Public Comment Instructions
The May 12, 2020 Regular Monthly Meeting of the Emerald Isle Board of Commissioners will take place at the Town Board Meeting Room. Due to COVID-19 restrictions for gatherings those physically present will only be the Mayor, Board of Commissioners, Manager, Town Clerk, and Finance Director.
The meeting will be available live for public viewing via the Town of Emerald Isle's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/emeraldislenc
Public Comment During COVID-19
Submitting General Public Comments and Public Hearing Comments To The Town Board of Commissioner During COVID19 Meeting Restrictions:
At the Town of Emerald Isle Board of Commissioner’s regular monthly meetings, citizens are provided with an opportunity to make general public comments to the Town Board as well as comments during any public hearings. It is important for the Town’s citizens to continue to have this opportunity despite the COVID-19 public health emergency, but public safety considerations are also important.
Until it is deemed safe for us to gather as a community again, public comments must be submitted in advance of Town Board meetings subject to the following guidance:
- Public comments should be limited to three minutes in length (approximately 450 words).
- Public Comments timely received will be read into the record of the meeting during the general public comment period or the applicable public hearing period. Please specify whether your comment is general or pertains to a specific public hearing on the agenda.
- Public comments may be submitted as follows:
- By emailing the Town Clerk Rhonda Ferebee at email@example.com
- By putting your written comments in a drop box at the Town Administration Building (located in front entrance foyer)
- By calling Town Clerk Rhonda Ferebee at 252-354-3424 for alternative phone method.
(Public comments will be accepted through 10:00 am on Tuesday, May 12, 2020)
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation as the Town’s elected officials and staff work to continue to provide governmental services to the best of our ability during this time. We all hope to be back together soon!